Requirements: Brightcove integration enabled
To set up our Brightcove integration, you'll need to register CaptionHub as an application with Brightcove.
To do this:
- Log into your Brightcove account as an Administrator.
- Click on the Admin menu at the top right, and choose "Account Information"
- Make a note of the Account ID, which is a sequence of numbers
- Next click on "API Authentication"
- Click the "Register New Application button"
- Give the integration a name, e.g. "CaptionHub"
- Adjust the permissions as shown below
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen
- A pop-up window will appear, with a Client ID and a Client Secret on it. Leave this window open.
- Open a new browser window for CaptionHub
- Navigate to Team Settings, and click on the Integrations tab
- Paste the Client ID and the Client Secret from the Brightcove window
- Finally, enter your Account ID that you made a note of earlier
- Click on the "Update integrations" button at the bottom of the page