Requirements: Enterprise subscription, Memsource integration
Memsource is a powerful TMS, and allows CaptionHub's users to take advantage of their advanced translation tools, whilst still benefiting from frame accurate video preview, realtime QA, caption formatting – and all of CaptionHub's other features.
You'll need to set the integration up first. To use it:
- Navigate to Team Settings / Translation, and ensure that the Translation provider is set to Memsource
- Transcribe and approve original captions
- In the Translations tab, click 'Add Translation'
- Log into Memsource if necessary, using your usual Memsource login details
- Choose a template, if required, along with the languages you need
- CaptionHub will automatically create a new project in Memsource; you can quickly view it by clicking on the 'Open in Memsource' button
- Complete the translation in Memsource
- When finished, mark the translation in Memsource as 'Completed by provider' or 'Approved'
- In CaptionHub, an 'Import' button will appear; click on it to import the translated captions