Memsource is a powerful TMS, and allows CaptionHub's users to take advantage of their advanced translation tools, whilst still benefiting from frame accurate video preview, realtime QA, caption formatting – and all of CaptionHub's other features.
To set up the integration:
- Log in as an administrator
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Webhooks
- Click New
- Add the URL
- Click Save
- Next, navigate to Settings > Integrations > Registered OAuth apps
- Enter the following details
- Choose a name for your integration; this can be anything you choose. "CaptionHub" will do.
https://app.captionhub.com/oauth_sessions/memsourcein the Redirect URI field
- Description can be the same as the integration name.
- Click the Save button, and you'll be re-directed to the previous page
- You now see the name of the integration you've just created in a list, alongside a Client ID, which is a string of numbers and letters.
- Copy this Client ID
- Log in as a superuser, and navigate to Team Settings
- Click on the Integrations tab
- In the Memsource integration section, paste your copied Client ID into the API Client ID field
- Click the Update button
- Select and copy the Secret Token field (you can also input your own value)
- Click Update
- Navigate back to Settings > Integrations > Webhooks
- Click on the
https://app.captionhub.com/memsource_updateswebhook you created in the earlier step
- Paste in the Secret Token you've just copied from CaptionHub, and click Save
To start using the integration in CaptionHub, navigate back to the Settings tab, and enable Memsource under Translation Provider. You'll now be able to create corresponding projects in Memsource when you create translations in CaptionHub.