Memsource is a powerful TMS, and allows CaptionHub's users to take advantage of their advanced translation tools, whilst still benefiting from frame accurate video preview, realtime QA, caption formatting – and all of CaptionHub's other features.
To set up the integration:
- Log in as an administrator
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Webhooks
- Click New
- Add the URL
- Click Save
- Next, navigate to Settings > Integrations > Registered OAuth apps
- Enter the following details
- Choose a name for your integration; this can be anything you choose. "CaptionHub" will do.
https://app.captionhub.com/oauth_sessions/memsourcein the Redirect URI field
- Description can be the same as the integration name.
- Click the Save button, and you'll be re-directed to the previous page
- You now see the name of the integration you've just created in a list, alongside a Client ID, which is a string of numbers and letters.
- Copy this Client ID
- Log in as a superuser, and navigate to Team Settings
- Click on the Integrations tab
- In the Memsource integration section, paste your copied Client ID into the API Client ID field
- Click the Update button
- To start using the integration, navigate back to the Settings tab, and enable Memsource under Translation Provider